Online Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin Aftermath

+2
Takahiro Kurosawa
Kashu Torikkusuta
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goblin Aftermath Empty Goblin Aftermath

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

The goblins are slain and their heads are in a bag. So what happens now? It's up to you.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Goblin Aftermath Empty Re: Goblin Aftermath

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Takahiro pondered on the events that had transpired. He looked down at all of the slain goblin corpses, reminding himself that it was his plan to tie them up and take them out silently. Memories of earlier, terrible days came flooding back to him, along with pangs of guilt. Though he did not kill them personally, and he knew that it was for the greater good, he couldn't help but feel shame at taking them down in such a dishonorable way. He remembered the gold he had taken from the chest, and looked down at it in his pack, the pile of coins glinting like fresh corn. No. It would not do to keep spoiled goods. He had enough to keep himself going without it.

Takahiro turned to the group and said, "I have no need for all of this gold. It should go to someone who has a better use for it."

I relinquish the 300 gold I received from the treasure chest for the group to divide amongst themselves.
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Rauru was at war inside his own head. He knew that slaying the goblins wasn't right and if you can spare a life you should, but they were terrorizing the village nearby and could of killed his new friends and himself. A few moments later he decided that perhaps writing the events down in full detail for others to read would be a good way to put his mind at ease.

Rauru whispers a prayer about the lives he has taken and feels a large weight has been lifted from him
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Akima, spurred on by a sense that she should probably make nice with her new group (lest they seek revenge for her selfishness later), puts 200 of her stolen gold on the table.

"Here," she says, "this is for you people."

She hands the Cleric an extra 50 gold.

"The debt for you healing me is paid in full."
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Neji Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Neji twitters on about how exciting this most recent Goblin hunt was and is quite proud of the team's haul. However, she does not understand the hesitation from the other members about killing so many Goblins, but for the sake of blending in she tries to empathize.

"Well if you are going to relinquish 300 gold to the rest of us, that comes to 60 gp a piece. You are ever so generous!!" Razz
Neji
Neji

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Takahiro waves away the gold.

"Payment is unnecessary. I'm just happy to help."

He turns to Neji and smiles warmly.

"You're welcome."
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Taji glanced around the stone room, kicking a pebble at a goblin corpse. "It's time to gather everything and leave," she growled. "I need to get back to Miko." Enclosed spaces freaked her out, as she was cut off from her companion. "Gather the heads and throw them in the sack, and be quick about it." She glanced nervously at the dark ceiling. Softly she added, "I don't like it in here." Swiftly she bend towards the nearest goblin body, severing its head with a deft motion of her sickle. Taji kicked it toward Neji, pointing to the gnome's bag of holding.
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Kashu grins widely. "Well, that went quite well, didn't it?" he smiles around at the group. "Mission accomplished, and all that".
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Akima, unsure of Takahiro's motives in refusing the money, eyes him suspiciously.

"Fine," she says as she puts the money back in her pack, "but I owe you nothing."

Quieter, she whispers a thank you to Takahiro and silently walks away from him.
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

The leftover gore gives off a reek that starts to turn the Bard's stomach. "Er, I think my cape will get stained if we linger here too long. I'm with the she-demon. Besides!" he added brightly, "We have a bounty to collect!". His charasmatic grin is larger than ever.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Taji snorted at Kashu's flippancy. Though she felt no shame or remorse at the goblins' death, this was no time to be joyful. That would come with payment and more drink. Focusing on the task at hand, she continued moving from goblin to goblin, tossing and kicking the heads towards Neji.
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Takahiro, hearing Akima's whispered thanks, nods assent.

"I agree. We shouldn't stay here any longer than we need to."
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Akima silently approached Taji.

"Bet I killed more than you did," she whispered with a smirk.
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Taji shouldered Akima aside and her mouth turned up against her will in a rueful smile. "Just because I'm not a sneaky bit of breeze doesn't make me less of a warrior." Slicing another goblin's spinal cord, she tossed the head (it's eyes half closed, tongue lolling) to Akima. "Here, catch."
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Kashu becomes visiablly green. "Er, excuse me, but could you not do that? I mean, heads, yes, but still, they aren't toys". He seems to be working to not vomit, and barely making it.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Akima deftly caught the head and hurled it a Kashu.

"Don't be a baby. We're only having a bit of fun," she said, kicking a pile of entrails at Taji.
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Takahiro grimaced at the duo's flippant disregard for the dead. More memories came back to him, different memories. Him and a friend, slicing throats in the night, chuckling to themselves with adolescent glee. The familiarity of their actions made him shiver. Evidently, he would have to get used to this. But now he wished to know them.

Turning to Taji and Akima, he said, "You two seem experienced in the art of killing. I sense that your casual behavior hides a fascinating story. Tell me about yourselves."
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Rauru exclaims do any of you respect the dead?!
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Neji Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

"I've never played catch with a bounty before! Keep 'em comin' and we'll be out of here in no time!" Very Happy
Neji
Neji

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Though Taji didn't acknowledge Kashu's request, her tosses began to wander a bit toward him. 'Like I'm really going to touch these things long enough to walk them over to the sack,' she thought to herself. 'When I go home, I'll never touch anything with my bare hands again.'

Rauru's exclamation elicited no reaction from Taji, though Takahiro's invitation to conversation made her huddle into her cloak once again. "This is nothing new. My people do not fear violence or gore." She shook her hooved foot at Akima, flicking the mess back at the sylph.

Neji's enthusiasm brough a low, brief chuckle from Taji before she quickly stifled it.

Last edited by Taji on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Kashu hurries over to an unoccupied section of the cave and violently vomits. The smell in no way helps, and there is now Goblin blood on his fancy outfit. "I'll be outside if you need me" he gasps. He begins to walk unsteadily towards the exit. "Great gods! There's more gore here!" He hurries through.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Akima laughed at Neji's silly joke and avoided Taji's barrage. She was so used to gore at this point it may well have been piles of rocks.

She turned to Takahiro.

"Buy me a drink first. I don't divulge my life story unless I'm properly drunk."
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Takahiro nodded at Taji's statement.

"I meant no disrespect, Taji. I myself am used to the stench of the dead."

Looking back at where Kashu had run off, he added, "Clearly, not all of us are. Your race is altogether new to me. I am eager to hear more of your people, if you are willing to share."

He then turned to Akima. "Very well. I suppose we've all earned a drink after this adventure."
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

"Here here," Taji called after Akima, "We should haggle with the town. Free drinks for the heroes for a night, eh?" She immediately retreated into her hood. That was as much conversation with anyone she had had since leaving home. Aside from Miko, of course, but he never talked back. "Perhaps later," she huffed at Takahiro, embarrassed at her unusual talkativeness.

Last edited by Taji on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Rauru says to everyone i do not fear blood and gore i have fought many battles. Playing with the dead is highly offensive to me and my order. He then leaves the room to join kashu
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum